Network & Connect Meetings
ASCA regularly holds network meetings of members on a regional basis for business managers or canteen managers. We also attend and speak at network meetings of other associations of principals, business managers and canteen managers.
ASCA network meetings are organised on a regional basis. Typically the format of network meetings is as follows:
- Introduction by ASCA of new initiatives and suppliers
- Presentations by key suppliers about new products, promotions, etc.
- Discussion, feedback and networking by participants
- Opportunity to sample products
Talk to your ASCA area manager to take part in or request a network event.
ASCA attends and supports a range of school conferences organised by peak associations of school principals and business managers.
Be sure to visit the ASCA stand to:
- Hear about new ASCA initiatives
- Get information about ASCA preferred suppliers for ASCA member schools
- Have a chance to win useful prizes from ASCA
Talk to your ASCA area manager to see what's coming up in your area.